Ta mig till mobilanpassad hemsida

What applies to my business?

The way to a person's heart is through music. For many businesses, it's a necessity; for others, it's just an extra--but, even then, music shapes our surroundings and influences our moods! All the troubles in the world are lost for the duration of just one tune.


When you play music at your place of business, you need a license from SAMI. To find out more about what applies to your type of business, chose a category from the menu to the left.


If you have any questions, you're always welcome to contact us – We're happy to help!

Music Classes

Class A

Sound Recording (Music file, CD, LP, etc.)

Class B =

Radio/TV (Incl. Class A)

Class C =

Music Video (MTV, etc.; Incl. Classes A & B)